LS-150 on its way

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarge40

Reaction score
I already have a 2007 LS-135 in violin finish which I bought used but in like new condition. Well, I'm always looking to see what they are going for on ebay, out of curiousity, but they are never to be found, or very rarely. I found a 2008 LS-150 in cherry sunburst starting at $799 and watched it, thinking it would go much higher (I paid a couple hundred more for my LS-135). Last few seconds, one bid at 799, so I figure why not. The bidder probably has a higher bid on it, but I'll give it a shot, and if I don't win it, at least the price goes up making me feel better for spending what I spent on the 135. :lol:

I won it. :p

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130246084550

So, seeing that they come around only once every 5 blue moons or so, I'm kinda glad that I pulled the trigger. What do you think? Got a deal, or got hosed?

Thanks. Of course now, I will have to wait to get my hands on it and will post the obligatory pics when I do.

My first Gibson was a plaintop, and I have a soft spot for em I guess as a result. I couldn't pass this one up for the price, even if cherry isn't my preferred burst.

Coolcustomer31, holding out for a flametop, eh? What are you looking for? I'd guess nothing lower than the LS-165. I imagine that will set you back a few bucks if you can find one here in the States.

Yup, thats exactly what I thought after I picked up my last guitar. Then out of nowhere, GAS attack!

Latest posts

Back