SG 90D

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

settebello

Tokai Supporter
Reaction score
My first Tokai for the year.
IMG_4074_Medium.jpg

IMG_4084_Medium.jpg

IMG_4082_Medium.jpg

IMG_4080_Medium.jpg

Volker

Nice! I'm still waiting for my replacement/refund for the SG I bought that arrived with a broken headstock. Hopefully I'll hear from Toshi soon. I'm not saying I'm getting worried, but it has been almost 4 weeks since I've heard from him... :-?

Jason

Very very nice! Very cool color, looks like faded cherry!

Have fun with that baby, cheers: "ACY"

Hi Volker!

Gorgeous axe! I've never seen this specific type of tuners. Which metal is that?
Cheers! Rup

Nice!!! I love the small guard SG Junior look! How many pieces of wood in that body? One piece neck?

It's nice to see that they've changed the wraparound tailpiece to ones compensated for an unwound G as well.

Jim

One piece body, too, eh!? Wow, that doesn't seem to be typical of "lower end" Tokais. Although 90,000 Yen isn't a very low end price...

Nice guitar!

On the bridge - I just bought one of those from Togps' N. American distributor for my LP Special. Great bridge!

Jim

settebello said:
Hi Jim,
one piece body and neck.The warparound is from togps.
http://www.tokaiguitar.de/produktdetail.php?id=16

Volker

Beautiful!!!

You sure it's a one piece body? Doesn't look like it from the back side (don't yell at me Gottfried---only an observation :wink: )

I really thought from the pics the tuners are metal, that's why I've been asking. of course they are supposed to be plastic.

:eek:ops

Back