What is this guitar worth?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andystruction

Reaction score
Korean given t he 3 screws on the Truss cover.
Any idea what these go for new?
Thanks

0101030102090116022008021383d8b5211.jpg

01161401030201041020080213afed69f02.jpg

01021101040501161220080213a091e7f81.jpg

Best way to spot a fake Tokai ES style guitar is the Tokai label is missing under the F holes.
Even the Korean ones have the label.

andystruction said:
Thanks

At the current rate Tokai are producing and bringing into the UK, that thing could be worth a mint :lol:

Fake it may be, but at present it would be the only 335 in the UK that has Tokai on the headstock :D

and blue she is...

do you remember the scene with Harrison Ford on "Last crusade"? When he was in Berlin in this black uniform with the strange thingy on his sleeve?

Then he met this nice german blonde (he met her in Venice before) and told her: "it's better to read books then to burn them" ?

Do you remember? I do. Many people do.

Rup

rgrafend said:
and blue she is...

do you remember the scene with Harrison Ford on "Last crusade"? When he was in Berlin in this black uniform with the strange thingy on his sleeve?

Then he met this nice german blonde (he met her in Venice before) and told her: "it's better to read books then to burn them" ?

Do you remember? I do. Many people do.

Rup

Are you still sniffing your old socks ?

andystruction said:
Korean given t he 3 screws on the Truss cover.
Thanks

I have a red one of those with a Bigsby. Those are fakes...brought into Canada by Active. Sound OK ...but still a fake Tokai.

Latest posts

Back