What is my guitar etc...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris945

Reaction score
Okay, So i recently just bought a tokai love rock SOMETHING... not sure about the model number thing. but, the serial number on the back is 200353, i cannot work out when this was made from that serial number help thing :s its a bit too vague, or maybe im just missing the most obvious point...

Also the headstock is weird.... (not a problem) im just noticing how a lot of other tokai guitars have the actual gibson shaped headstock... more or less... that same "open book" kinda thing on top, mine has sort of got that but has a little raised hump bit in the middle of where the "book would open" (i have no other way of describing without pictures), and the tuners are these horrible disgustingly ugly green colour, I can upload pictures if it would help because my describing is very bad...

i got it for ?450, so its not a cheapy one, but not an expensive one. one thing i am certain of is that its mahogany body... one piece. it is extremely heavy, and the guy in the shop told me :).

If anyone could help me on this it would be appreciated, as i said i can upload pictures if necessary.

Thanks.

Chris.

Those putrid green tuners were on the Korean models and are now on the Chinese models.
Like Mick says..post up some pics and we'll try to help you out :D

Latest posts

Back