• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Tokia collection for sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenyman

Reaction score
hi guys, old timer here.the old Artur Rithist is .bad and getting worse, so its tme to sell my guitar collection, as i just cant play anymore i have 23 guitars overall and 13 of them are tokias there are 9 les pauls ( all japan) all in original Tokai cases. 1 x blonde MARY KAY strat (japan) original Tokai case 1 x blonde 335type Korean i think in none origina case. 2 x Tokia humingbird accoustic, 1 x model HBD 80 N and 1 x model HBT 80 N. both in none original cases. 1 x SJ 200 blonde in Hiscox case. all guitars are in good condition , some of the Les Pauls are as new. message me for pics & prices. please no time wasters

sorry to hear about the arthritis; I know from experience it pretty much sucks.

My left (fretting) hand has been through a couple of pretty bad injuries that resulted in four surgeries, a couple of permanently implanted screws and multiple periods of being immobilized due to the injuries and the surgeries. Having these multiple injuries and multiple immobilizations has over a period of time produced arthritic symptoms in the fingers on my left hand and also my left wrist. I can't play for long periods of time like I used to and some times I don't play until I can play. I still give it Hell when I can. The discomfort and the pain I experience in my left hand & wrist is why I prefer the larger/thicker necks as it's easier to play, at least for me, with more neck material in the hand.

Good luck with the guitar sales; sounds like you have some really nice stuff that will sell pretty quick (y)

my left hand, as seen here in 2003, has been thru Hell and back .......
HAND 2.jpg

Last edited:
hi, yes i did post a similer add, just testing the waters then., was not too shure about selling them all. now my condition is much worse, and have decided to sell all 23 guitars. regards martin

hi guys, old timer here.the old Artur Rithist is .bad and getting worse, so its tme to sell my guitar collection, as i just cant play anymore i have 23 guitars overall and 13 of them are tokias there are 9 les pauls ( all japan) all in original Tokai cases. 1 x blonde MARY KAY strat (japan) original Tokai case 1 x blonde 335type Korean i think in none origina case. 2 x Tokia humingbird accoustic, 1 x model HBD 80 N and 1 x model HBT 80 N. both in none original cases. 1 x SJ 200 blonde in Hiscox case. all guitars are in good condition , some of the Les Pauls are as new. message me for pics & prices. please no time wasters
Hi
Are you in the UK

Can you detail your MIJ Tokai guitars ?
hi, top left 2012 ls135q HDC £950 .2nd left 2005 ls 125 SEB oak flame £850 3rd 2004 ls 120 vf £900 4th 2012 ls 98 cs £800 bottom line 1st left ls110 gt £900 2nd ls148 SEB hdc quilt £1100 3rd lss2 scc stw £800 4th ls122q oak quilt top £800 5th ls 115F LD lemon drop £950 all in origan cases.

hi guys , here are my other Tokia s for sale will post mode numbers and prices soon. regards martin.

Attachments

• DSC_0160.JPG
    DSC_0160.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC_0167.JPG
    DSC_0167.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 0
Hi Greenyman.
How much are the acoustics please? The jumbo and two hummingbirds.
Are the hummingbirds different models? What age are the acoustics? Thank you.

hi,dont know what happened to add ? but the hummingbirds are made in Japan. ser no 0603387 model HBD 80 N other is model HBT 80N ser no 071426 SJ200 is made in Korea i think, its too early for China. no ser no on it. regards martin. offers please.

The Hummingbird acoustics were made in China. 2006 and 2007. They also made lower end HB models then and then stopped. See the 2007 catalog. They are not very common since they were only made for a year or so.

The label says Hamamatsu, Japan because they all do. Even the Chinese acoustics. That’s where the company is located.

The no serial ES sounds like it is Korean made between 2000-2005. Probably ES60.

Last edited:
The Hummingbird acoustics were made in China. 2006 and 2007. They also made lower end HB models then and then stopped. See the 2007 catalog. They are not very common since they were only made for a year or so.

The label says Hamamatsu, Japan because they all do. Even the Chinese acoustics. That’s where the company is located.

The no serial ES sounds like it is Korean made between 2000-2005. Probably ES60.
hi, thanks for the info, regards martin

Back