• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai ES60 semi acoustic guitar Sunburst (hard case incl)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riffmonster

Reaction score
Tokai ES60 semi acoustic guitar Sunburst (335 style) with hard case.

For pics click on the link below:

http://www.skynful.co.uk/es60/

This particular one is a really lovely looking guitar, with a beautiful sweet tone both unplugged and through an amp. It is in excellent condition, only one obvious scratch (just above the strap button) and a couple of screw holes where I removed the scratch plate. I guess there are other slight marks, but nothing I could get to show on camera. The condition really is not far off brand new. Even the frets hardly have a mark on them.

Included with the guitar is a hard case (in excellent condition although I don't have the key to lock it) the scratch plate that I removed (and original screws) and the original bridge.

The build quality on this guitar is amazing for the price point. All the binding, and fretwork etc is top notch. My other guitar is a Gibson Les Paul standard, and this compares well in terms of build. Of course, at this price there are compromises, the electrics (pots & switch) could be better quality in my opinion. They are, however, all fully functional and the pick-ups do have some sweet PAF tones.

The neck is very slim, my Les Paul has a 60's neck and this neck is very similar, if anything slightly slimmer. If you like 50's baseball bat necks this probably isn't the guitar for you. In short, this isn't a Gibson, but it does knock spots off the Epis in this price range (in my opinion). This is a great sounding and looking guitar at a knock-down price - grab a bargain!

Construction:

Body: Maple arched top, Maple back and sides

Neck: Maple set neck & Rosewood fingerboard

PAF Vintage MK4 pickups

Price: ?300 plus ?20 packing and shipping to UK.

Note: Cash on collection is OK, there is no extra charge for using paypal, I will ship using a next day courier when funds have cleared - it will be well packed and I'll probably slacken the strings (don't panic if it arrives miles out of tune).

Back