• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling my Ampeg JetII (J12T) amp

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusnieman

Reaction score
Brand new - bought it in March.....maybe an hour's playing time. Last chance to get one of these little bulldogs - they've been discontinued this year.

Description below is from the ebay listing (click on my feedback under my ebay ID marcusnieman and it'll still be listed). Selling it with a brand new, custom fit Tuki padded cover. Selling it only what I paid for it - $399 amp (sold for $499 at Guitar Center) and $66 for the cover ($465 total plus shipping). Shipping only to the States....sorry

Love this one but too many amps and guitars. I just don't play them all and can't justify keeping them any more - don't have the space. Let me know if any of you are interested before it goes to eBay.

This amp is now discontinued, The 2007 Ampeg catalog has come out and this model and models like it are no longer being made. Also just so everyone understands this amp is made in the USA. This is our last one. It is new with warranty and will be shipped in a larger non original box to insure it arives to you safe. Includes manual and warranty card.

Brand New , not a demo, blem , or old stock. Shipping is 24.99 to lower 48 states. We are a Ampeg Dealer

This all-tube sweetheart features 2 EL84s in the power section and 2 - 12AX7s in the preamp. It generates 15W of Class A power to drive a single 12" Ampeg Vintage speaker. Features genuine tremolo with intensity and speed controls and reverb. Vintage-style blue diamond covering.

Ampeg J12T Tremolo Amp Features:

2 EL84s in the power section
2 - 12AX7s in the preamp
15W of Class A power
12" Ampeg Vintage speaker
Vintage Style Diamond Blue Tolex
Tremolo with intensity and speed controls
Reverb
19"W x 16"H x 10"D
30 lbs.

Back