Newer Goldtop Love Rock at Song Bird Music (Toronto)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenmac

Reaction score
I just got back from Song Bird Music as I had to get a new guitar strap for my recently purchased Love Rock from Pegcityrocker and I found a really good deal for anybody living in or around the Toronto area. They have a newer model Tokai Love Rock Goldtop there (the kind with the dimple in the headstock) and I just had to try it out. It sounded very good both clean and distorted and the guy at the counter said it was probably from the early 2000's.

It's a really well constructed guitar, I was checking it out after playing it and it's very solid and as heavy as a Gibson. One thing I noticed was the serial number on the back. The last 3 numbers are "666" so if you get this guitar it may be possessed! :) But the thing that really blew me away was the price they were asking for this beauty. Believe it or not they want $450.00 Canadian INCLUDING the case! :eek: I found a link on their website where there's a blurb about it but unfortunately there's no picture yet. So if you live in or around the Toronto area and you want a great deal on a solid playing and very good sounding guitar go and grab this one. Here's a link to their website where they tell you a bit more about it. http://www.songbirdmusic.com/product_details.asp?id=12362&ss=&SupplierID=235&loc=Toronto&y=17&x=29&ret=%2Fproducts%5Fpreview%2Easp%3Fss%3D%26SupplierID%3D235%26loc%3DToronto%26y%3D17%26x%3D29 Sorry for the long URL. The only thing they got wrong though is the part where they say it's a proper Gibson shape headstock. As I mentioned, this is one of the newer "dimpled" headstocks and it's Korean made as well.

Latest posts

Back