• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Tokai LSS 112/115 SEB LP Special in UK

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmyo!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but thought this might be the right place for any interested people! I'm selling my Tokai SEB LSS LP special in trans black for ?450, comes with a hard case, upgraded bridge for an adjustable intonation, rest is all stock. Its in great condition, a few light scratches and one small lacquer chip as shown in photos, but more importantly its a fantastic player. I'm over in London so if there is anyone nearby whose interested then let me know. Its a great guitar and a reluctant sale but thats life....

P1020064.jpg

[/img]
P1020055.jpg

P1010987.jpg

More photos on request. cheers![/img][/url]

REDUCED PRICE- Will now sell it for ?425 that includes delivery within UK mainland, of course would rather buyer collect so make me an offer if you can pick it up :wink:

BTW this is a Japanese made Tokai, with correct open book headstock and were only available as a limited run in UK, you'd have to order from Japan now if you wanted one new!

If you want to get the best price for something in this economic climate you really should offer international shipping, on ebay especially so many more bidders possible, just trying to help, good luck to you, i hope you get a fair price, a no minimum aucton for that guitar is a very ballsy move.

Hi Brokentoes, thanks for the advice! I was a bit dubious even to post in UK but I'm hoping someone will make me an offer before the auction ends. you're right tho I'll need as much interest as possible, will just have to make sure the packagings bomb proof- cheers

It looks like you have a sturdy case for the guitar, that helps alot. Some bubbble wrap around the neck and stuffed under the headstock, extra box around it with padding, it should be good, i've had a guitar show up at my door from 2000 kms away just in it's case, the packing slip scotch taped to the front, no bubble wrap, no extra box with padding around it, nothing. I couldn't believe when i opened the case and it was fine, 100 % perfect, you just never know, i think alot of it has to do with who handles it to be honest with you.

Cheers

Thats mad, its true once its posted even if its going down the road theres a chance the delivery guy doesnt give a monkeys, but yes the hard case does help alot and I'll do that with the bubble wrap, also got a box for it, I've heard it helps if u detune it as well?

I've always recieved guitars detuned, but i really don't know if there's any evidence to support either way. It can't hurt loosening off the strings and it seems many people believe thats the way to do it. You can always ask the winner what they prefer. Lovely guitar you have there, i've never played an SEB guitar but i love P90's. Nice cherry colour on that too.

Thanks, its a great guitar, took me about 5 seconds to realize I wanted it after I picked it up, well before I even plugged it in, only had to strum it to know its a quality instrument- sad to see it go but got to pay the bills!

I will ship internationally if anyones interested across the pond- just contact me for a quote, its still on ebay but only a few hours remaining so may be a bargain to be had. You can contact me here or via ebay. Cheers everyone

I don't think anyone can bid on your guitar internationally, ebay won't accept bids from international bidders because of the way you have your ad set up.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I think you would have to edit where you ship to. How much would it be to ship to Canada by the way ??

Thanx for that! I've added international shipping to the listing so hopefully that will allow anyone outside UK to bid. I just had a look at quotes to Canada- Fed ex world economy would be ?75, thanks again

Ahh sold now thanks again Brokentoes, shame you only missed it by a few quid, its on its way to scotland now so staying in UK for the time being. Thanks alot for your help

Hey, no problem, i wish i could buy guitars like that around here for $550, i put in a bid to fire things up for you, it would have been fairly expensive should i have won it. Still, nice for whomever was the lucky one. Alls well that ends well.

Back