• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: PRS McCarty Korina - ?1150

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinfan

Reaction score
The final guitar I have for sale before they go into the Guitarist magazine ads!

2008 PRS Korina McCarty Korina for sale. Vintage Natural with moons and nickel hardware. The best looking spec in my opinion :D It has a centre-joined two piece body with a lovely straight grain. Weight is around 7.5lbs, and it balances perfectly. All in all, it's a joy to play with a great warm tone that still has enough bite to cut through.

I've only had the guitar a few months and it's in excellent condition. No dents, dings, scr@pes etc, just some minor tarnishing of the nickel from light playwear. I won't polish it off in case the buyer likes that more vintage vibe, but it could easily be restored to 'as new' condition if required. All tags and case candy are present and correct, and the case still has its matching MODCAT/guitar spec sticker on it.

The cheapest I've seen a new one in Vintage Natural here in the UK is ?1799, but there are a couple in McCarty Burst available for ?1499. I've not seen a used model for sale in the UK yet to guide with pricing, but I'm asking for ?1150 + postage (if required, probably around ?25). Cash on collection from Manchester is fine, or a cleared cheque if you require it sending to you. I don't have PayPal, sorry. I can also arrange to meet at a convenient location if that suits you.

PM me if you're interested. Cheers!

McKorina_1.jpg

McKorina_2.jpg

McKorina_3.jpg

Latest posts

Back