A perfect combination - Tokai Loverock MI Audio Crunchbox

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJH

Reaction score
I've been playing Tokai Loverocks for about 4 years now (I was getting a bit paranoid about taking my Gibson Les Pauls onto airlines when the band travels) and have now become quite attached to these excellent guitars.

This is my latest demo video of my two Loverocks (an LS95 flametop and an LS85 Goldtop). The Goldtop has been fitted with Di Marzios and the Flametop is standard.

The guitars were played via an MI Audio Crunchbox into a clean Marshall and miced with an SM57. I've since upgraded to an MI Audio Super Crunchbox but I do still rate the original as one of the industry standards for me. I've had this original version 2 Crunchbox since 2007.

This track is from my second solo album entitled "Living for the Moment" and the track is called "Lightning Strikes".

Hope you enjoy,

Cheers,

Peter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_clcfmo-77M

Awesome video, Peter...and a great song.

Thanks for sharing.

Love it....great instrumental....................class

after hearing this i would not be surprised if you were paranoid about bringing those tokai's on airlines........................................... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

funkilius said:
Love it....great instrumental....................class

after hearing this i would not be surprised if you were paranoid about bringing those tokai's on airlines........................................... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

LOL! You're absolutely right. It has reached a stage where I only take the Goldtop with me on flights. The Tokai Flametop is a very special guitar and I don't take that one out anymore either.

Thanks for your comments,

Cheers,

Peter.

Back