• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 Tokai LSS80, ('56 TV LP Special) - SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishbonz

Reaction score
Never thought I'd be selling this one, but I just got offered and bought an '03 R4, I already have a P90 '81 LS70 GT - so the R4 will be filling the LSS80s boots. Believe this was imported from Japan, so correct 'open book' headstock and neck angle, authentic see through TV yellow finish, one of the best necks/boards I own - upgraded to genuine Gibson Customshop P90s by the previous owner, this is a 'player', sits in my studio rack and gets picked up all the time. Early last year I sold my 'real' 56 Special, and bought this later to fill the gap, whilst it doesn't compare with the 'feel' of a 55 year old guitar, it plays and sounds pretty **** good. It is in very good condition with just a bit of hardware tarnishing and the odd mark, consistent with careful gig and studio use, weighs in at 3.8kg - absolutely no issues whatsoever. Hard to tell but it looks like a 2-piece, centre seamed body and 1-piece (amazing) neck. Comes with a good hard shell case.
Price is ?650 firm, no offers or trades I'm afraid. Be quick before I have the chance to change my mind. http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad204/badknees2/Tokai LSS80/

Bump before I spread the word further afield.
Sensible offers and interesting p/exchanges (UK) now considered.

Final bump! Final price ?575 inc. UK shipping! Keep in mind it has genuine Gibson P90s and a decent hard shell case. A great playing/sounding guitar for the money!

Latest posts

Back