• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1980 Tokai Reborn LS-80

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pegcityrocker

Reaction score
I'm selling my Reborn LS-80, it is all original. It had a pro headstock repair done 3 months ago - it was just a crack and not a full break. The luthier did a great job and told me that it is now stronger and more stable than when it was new. You can see the line but can not feel it on the back of the headstock.

Features all the great LS-80 appointments - 100% Nitro finish, correct headstock angle, aluminum tailpiece, brass saddles, fret edge binding, fat '59 neck profile and original case.

The Reborn decal has worn off but you can still see it in the right light - I included a pic. She just received a pro set up and is ready to rock, low action with no fret buzz and a nice straight neck with fully functioning truss rod.

$1200 USD plus shipping.

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_9154Medium.jpg

Nice of eBay to let your auction progress several days, and then delist the guitar. I didn't see anything objectionable about your ad copy. Best of luck!

It's kind of a bummer when eBay does that cuz you can't just relist it, you have to re-do the whole the listing.

Anyway, I put it back up on eBay starting at 99 cents. Would still love to sell it to a forum member though.

Latest posts

Back