1970s 1977 Cat's Eyes Ad

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sigmania

Staff member
Reaction score
For all of you, try holding Tokai's Cat's Eye Guitar close to your heart! There are few guitars that can understand your heart like this one.

``Even though I have dedicated my life to making guitars for 33 years, when I hold this guitar in my hands, I feel like singing a nostalgic song.'' Don Deck, C.F. Martin's chief engineer.

Unknown history.

Tokai's Cat's Eye Guitar was created as a result of a passionate handshake technical partnership with C.F. Martin, a company with a 150-year history that has continued to seek out a constellation of superior sounds and has made its name known around the world. It is now attracting widespread attention as a masterpiece of acoustic guitar. As the only friend in Japan of the C.F. Martin Company, whose theme is "Quality takes precedence over quantity," Tokai carries out endless research day and night, carefully selecting materials, and producing each piece by hand. In the end, we are extremely proud of this Cat's Guitar, which has revealed itself with an unfathomable sound.

Tokai Musical Instruments 36 Terafukucho, Hamamatsu City 430 Phone 0534-41-31370 Offices Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka

Screen Shot 2024-01-06 at 2.13.13 PM.jpeg
http://www.oldguitar.jp/book/jiyuu/SJ/SJ_100_76_11-07.jpg

Back